In our routine life we get tired after working for few hours especially at work place. This tiredness brings laziness and degrades work performance. In this article tips have been suggested on how to energize yourself quickly when you are tired. These tips are:
1. Shav Aasan
This is the best Yoga Aasan (technique) to energize yourself quickly when you are tired. This aasan can be performed in the following manner:
- Lie down straight on bed or on comfortable mat on ground.
- Your back should be towards bed.
- Keep your arms straight with open hands.
- Legs should also be straight little apart from each other.
- Close your eyes
- Relax your arms.
- Relax your legs.
- Relax your entire body.
- You should observe your breathe.
- Remain in this position for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Then you can slowly open your eyes.
- Get up and sit for one minute before getting ready for work again.
2. Deep Breathing
Deep breathing is one of the best breathing exercises to energize yourself quickly when you are tired. You can perform this exercise in the following manner:
- Sit in comfortable position
- Inhale through nose until your stomach and lungs get full with air.
- Exhale through your mouth until your lungs and stomach get empty.
- Repeat this process 10 to 15 times.
- This process can surely make you feel energized.
3. Anulom Vilom
Alom Vilom is another popular breathing exercises to energize yourself quickly when you are tired. You can perform this exercise in the following manner:
- Inhale through left nostril while keeping the right nostril blocked by thumb of right hand.
- Exhale through right nostril while keeping the left nostril blocked by using index finger of your right hand..
- Then Inhale through right nostril while keeping the left nostril blocked by index finger of right hand.
- Exhale through left nostril while keeping the right nostril blocked by using thumb of your right hand.
- Repeat this process multiple times until you feel fresh and energized.
It can also make you feel refreshed and energized when you are tired. Meditation relaxes brain as well as body which further makes your feel relaxed and energized. There are different techniques of meditation but most common technique is breathing meditation. You can click here to know how to meditate.
5. Eyes Exercise
You must have noted whenever you get tired your eyes start getting closed. So you can see that eyes are the human organs which feel tiredness first. You can perform the following exercise of eyes to make your eyes relaxed which would further make you relaxed and energized.
- Close your eyes.
- Place your left hand on left eye .
- Place your right hand on right eye.
- Hands should lightly press the eyes.
- Rotate your hands keeping them on your eyes in anticlockwise direction.
- Then repeat the same process rotating your hands in clockwise direction.
- This process should be repeated multiple times.
A small nap of few minutes can surely make you energized. You should sleep for few minutes in your busy schedule if possible. It is scientifically proven that a small nap in the afternoon is good for your heart as well as health.
Nap basically helps to relax eyes, body and those areas of brain which are responsible for fatigue and tiredness.
Stretching your entire body can help you to energize yourself. You can stretch your arms, legs, back and move your shoulders in clockwise and anticlockwise direction for few times. You can also move your neck in clockwise and anticlockwise direction to relax your neck also.
Coffee is a very good energy booster when you are tired. It contains caffeine which instantly activates certain areas of brain that make you alert. So a cup of hot coffee can surely energize you quickly but you should not take more than two or three cups of coffee a day.
One of two glasses of cold water can also relax your body and brain. Cold water should be preferred as it can quickly refresh your body mind.
Listening music of your choice can also make you relaxed which further makes you energized. Light and soft music should be preferred.
11. Leave the place
You can leave your desk and chair for some time when you feel tired. You can go for a small walk if possible. Changing your position and walking can surely relax your muscles and energize you.
This article demonstrates different tips on how to energize yourself quickly when you are tired. These tips include Yoga technique Shava Aasan, breathing exercises including deep breathing, Alom Vilom and meditation. Other tips include taking a small nap for few minutes, exercising your eyes, stretching your body, taking a cup of coffee or drinking a few glasses of water. You can also leave the place and do walk to energize yourself.
- How to use law of attraction to achieve everything
- How to stay happy in all situations of life
- Change your attitude to change your-life
- What to do when situations are out of control
**You can write in comments section for any kind of feedback or suggestion.